Thursday, January 28, 2010

A typical work day in KL?

Wednesday we spent the day in meetings (in this very room). We discuss various technical parts of our production efforts in Chad. During the morning we have some of the ExxonMobil Team call in from Houston to give us their reports. This means it's anywhere from 9pm to 1 am for them. Glad I was on this end.
Meeting room in the 4th floor of the conference center.
During the evening we got together for dinner. Started at 8pm not my ideal dinning time, but I took one for the team.
Traditional Malaysia food dinner at local restaurant.

Other half of the table.
The guys talked me into gettng my picture with the dancers before the show.

The night ended with the above group of dancers who preformed TRADITIONAL Malaysia dances. It was interesting to say the least.

2 comments:

Jessica Speed said...

Thanks so much for all the posts! You went on quite the trip. Were all your trips this fun? If so I can see why you enjoy traveling so much.

amber said...

miss you dad.